1. Install and activate the Google Analytics Dashboard for WP Plugin
2. When activated, you’ll find a Google Analytics tab in the sidebar menu.
3. Click on ‘Authorize Plugin’ button
4. Click on the red ‘Get Access Code’ link
5. Copy the access code and paste it into the space provided
– To be able get the access code, you first need to have a Goggle Analytics account. To get one, sign up here:
6. Click on ‘save access code’and you’re done.
If you don’t want to track your own visits, use the chrome app ‘Block Yourself from Analytics’
Latest posts by Joel Limcangco (see all)
- Popup Plugins - October 28, 2016
- Sample post with a shortcode Popup using Contact 7 - October 27, 2016
- Sample Page with Facebook Popup - October 27, 2016