1. Facebook Developer’s page and register if you haven’t yet.
2. Go to Social Plugins
3. Select Comments
4. Choose URL you want to use with the comments plugin.
5. Copy and paste the URL into the code configurator. You can adjust settings like the width of your comments plugin or how many posts you want to show by default (
6. Click the Get Code button to generate your comments plugin code.
7. Copy and paste the code snippet into the HTML of the website or webpage where you want to implement comments.
Latest posts by Joel Limcangco (see all)
- Popup Plugins - October 28, 2016
- Sample post with a shortcode Popup using Contact 7 - October 27, 2016
- Sample Page with Facebook Popup - October 27, 2016